We missed you a lot and are happy to welcome you back which has become possible under Larimer County Level Up Program. With that, please take a minute to read through new rules and policies required:
• Upon arrival please attend the host stand to check in for your reservation or check if tables are available for walk-ins. You will have to confirm that your party are all members of the same household.
• If you did not provide your phone number when reserving a table please sign in to leave your contact information so we can notify you if there is a outbreak or a confirmed case in the restaurant.
• Your table is reserved for the maximum of two hours. Please let us know if you would like to stay longer as seating is limited.
• We have upper part of our dining room reserved for at risk populations from 4 to 5 pm.
• Masks: please wear them at all times, including when you leave the table to the bathroom or just passing by other guests. You do not have to wear mask when consuming food or drinks;
• We encourage you to wash your hands upon arrival or use hand sanitizers that are located in a few sites inside the restaurant. Our restrooms are sanitized every hour as per Larimer county guidance, and all shared or frequently used surfaces are sanitized and disinfected as well multiple times throughout the day.
• All the tables inside and outside are spaced 10 ft apart to ensure 6 ft social distancing. Tables with "no seating" sings cannot be seated on.
• Your servers will be wearing masks same as all other employees in the restaurant. We are checking temperature and health screening our employees every day.
The complete checklist of restaurant compliance procedures can be found here:
We are very excited to welcome you back and thank you for your support!